We are always hiring for our next talented Physiotherapist!
About the Role
We have exciting opportunities on offer for driven Part time/Full Physiotherapist to provide exceptional care to our loyal clients and support our growing Austral practices. Our client loads include a wide range of MSK conditions/injuries that allows you to work with Swimmers, Hockey, Rugby, Gymnastics, soccer players, dancers, Martial artists and professional MMA fighters. We also have access to a local nursing home for age care services.
Skills & experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Full AHPRA Registration/Limited Registration
- Good computer, verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for health and therapy
- Experience with clinical reasoning skills
- Knowledgeable in hands-on treatments and EPAs
- Willingness to learn and further your physiotherapy career
- Experience in Pilates
- Dry Needling
- Manual therapy skills
Benefits & Culture
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for health and lifestyle. Car space included.
- Advance Your Career – Great opportunity to progress, develop and become an integral leader of our business
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Great salary package + super + holiday pay & commission
- Flexible Conditions – We appreciate our people and are willing to provide flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org